Dulcofruct Super Protein Pattie 12 x 450 gr
HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN
READY TO FEED
SAFETY BEE FEEDING
PROTECT THE BEE PRODUCTS
Ingredients: fructose syrup (60F) 22%, dextrose 18%, beet sucrose 33%, pure fructose 3%, ApiPollen Substitute 24,5% (plant soy and yeast protein), high oleic oils (fats), oils: lemongrass, spearmint, thyme, basil, chamomile, marigold, lavender, cinnamon, cloves, sage, aloe; lemon balm; hypericum; bay leaves; artichoke; vitamins: A, D, E, D3, B2, B3, B12, K, C; citric acid / lactic acid; minerals complex: Mg, S, Cu, Fe, Zn, Na, Ca, Mn, Co, P; probiotics bacteria, herbal polyphenols extracts; pure water 10%.
Characteristics: dry substance 90%, raw proteine 12,5%, soluble carbohydrates 75,5%.
Advantages & Benefits:
- Quality of queen cells;
- Reduces the Varroa population;
- Explosive development of bee colony;
- Protects the reproduction genome of both sexes;
- Increases bee immunity and longevity;
- Rises the number of excellent drones performances;
- Supports queen egg laying;
- Prophylactic treatment of the harmful factors.
- Growing bee families no matter the time period, or hive that lost the grown bee;
- In areas with small quantities of pollen or poor quality of pollen;
- Does not require any further interventions when it is applied into the hive, the bees enjoying the package as well;
- Can be used for fat body formation of the bee families, to assure the development of the colonies that have lost the worker bees in the harvesting period;
- The product is administered for the growth of the larvae to increase the level of vitellogenin.
- Place one or two patties of Super Protein on top of the frames of the lower brood box;
- Use every two weeks (or as needed);
- No need to remove paper.
- Storage conditions: Reseal the plastic bag. Store away from direct sunlight at or below 30°C. May be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Shelf life: 18 months from the date of production, see on the box.
- Packaging: 450 gr Biodegradable bag and paper, collecting box 12 pieces/box
- Producer: SC CIRAST SRL, Romania
- Net quantity: 5,4 kg