Natural beehive paint
specially developed for cleaning, staining and protecting wooden beehives, nesting boxes and animal enclosures.
Propoleum has been specially developed for cleaning, staining and protecting wooden beehives, nesting boxes and animal enclosures.
It gives wood a beautiful red-brown transparent color and protects the wood against mold and weather influences. The wood continues to breathe.
Propoleum is composed of propolis and natural raw materials and is therefore safe for humans and animals after drying.
What is Propoleum Stain?
Propoleum is an environmentally friendly product based on Propolis and Bio-Ethanol.
Propoleum brings out the grain and allows the wood colour to come out nicely.
Propoleum protects against weather influences, especially moisture penetration, the wood is cared for but continues to breathe. Propoleum cleans and protects the inside of hives from moisture and infections.
Propoleum is safe for humans and animals after drying.
* Keep the bees or animals elsewhere during the treatment.
* Remove old paint layers first.
* Apply propoleum with a brush and spread out well.
* 1 layer is sufficient for the inside of hives or nest boxes. Apply 2 layers on the outside
* The complete drying time is ± 48 hours.